J1000 Updates Alpha & Beta v3
J1000 has announced that new versions of its freeware EQ plug-ins Alpha and Beta have been released.
- Different frequency range selectors.
- Five selectable Q factors that cover same bandwidth as before.
- Low-frequency compressor/saturator.
- Removed exciter.
- Four highpass frequencies for mid channel (18, 24, 32 and 40Hz) and continuous adjustment for side channel with 6dB/oct slope.
- High-frequency tweak at 14kHz for loudness curve.
- Temporary bypass switch for tilt control.
- Label "monitor" flashes when incomplete signal is being monitored.
- Continuous central frequency selection for tilt module.
- Four Q factors for highpass and lowpass filters.
- Saturation mode that leaves higher frequencies ("air") intact.
Viewers of this article also read...
- MeldaProduction MDrummer 4 MeldaProduction has announced that MDrummer 4 is coming up with a new data library, new features, reorganized user interface and various other changes.
- The Colorspace Piky The Colorspace has released Piky, a two-oscillator synthesizer based on the creation of "pikes" and "plucks" with extreme ease.
- discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.5 discoDSP Discovery Pro R5.5 is now available for Mac and Windows.