J1000 has announced that new versions of its freeware EQ plug-ins Alpha and Beta have been released.
- Different frequency range selectors.
- Five selectable Q factors that cover same bandwidth as before.
- Low-frequency compressor/saturator.
- Removed exciter.
- Four highpass frequencies for mid channel (18, 24, 32 and 40Hz) and continuous adjustment for side channel with 6dB/oct slope.
- High-frequency tweak at 14kHz for loudness curve.
- Temporary bypass switch for tilt control.
- Label “monitor” flashes when incomplete signal is being monitored.
- Continuous central frequency selection for tilt module.
- Four Q factors for highpass and lowpass filters.
- Saturation mode that leaves higher frequencies (“air”) intact.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.