Mellowmuse EQ3V Equalizer
Mellowmuse has released EQ3V, a 7-band vintage equalizer in the Vintage Mastering Series.
The EQ3V is a 7-band vintage equalizer plug-in. It offers 5 bands of parametric EQ, plus variable Q High Pass and Low Pass filters, and its own harmonic coloration using analogue modelled saturation. Current values are clearly displayed for all parameters, each EQ section may be individually bypassed.
All equalization and saturation algorithms are oversampled, using 64bit internal processing.
- High Pass: 10hz – 400hz.
- Low Shelf: 30hz – 400hz.
- Low Mid Peaking: 200hz – 7.0k.
- Mid Peaking: 3.0k – 10.0k.
- High Mid Peaking: 8.0k – 14.0k.
- High Shelf: 8.0k – 16.0k.
- Low Pass: 8.0k – 20k.
- Bypass per band, phase invert and overall bypass switch.
- Analogue modeled saturation.
- 4x Oversampled.
- 64bit internal processing.
Pricing & Availability:
EQ3V for Windows and Mac (VST/AU/RTAS) is available to purchase for $99 USD.
More information: Mellowmuse
Viewers of this article also read...
- Madrona Labs Soundplane A Controller Announced The Soundplane A is a computer music controller with the sensitivity and feel of an acoustic instrument.
- Voxengo SPAN 2.4 Voxengo has updated SPAN, the FFT spectrum analyzer plug-in, to version 2.4.
- eaReckon Updates ANALOG87 & FREE87 Series eaReckon has released updates for its ANALOG87 andFREE87 series effect plug-ins.