SIR Audio Tools updates its StandardEQ
SIR Audio Tools has released the first update for its StandardEQ equalizer plug-in, which is now in v1.1.
What’s new in StandardEQ v1.1:
- Ability to adjust the filter slope in the analyzer (a « Pink Noise as Flat Response » display option is also available)
- If you move the knobs in the frequency display and press the Shift key, the current selected peaks will be displayed
- Ability to replace most of the colors, factory presets are also included
Update v1.1 for StandardEQ is online at www.siraudiotools.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- A Schunda Cimbalom from Budapest New Cimbalom library in Live Pack & Universal formats from Detunized was recorded in Budapest.
- Friday’s Freeware: drumming bear Wave Alchemy is offering a drum synth sample library designed from the MFB Tanzbär drum machine.
- Polyplex updated and a gift from Twisted Tools Native Instruments announces the release of v1.1 update for its Polyplex virtual synthesizer, as well as a free expansion pack from Twisted Tools.