Sly-Fi updates Axis to v1.03
Sly-Fi has released version 1.03 of its Axis EQ plugin, including new features reportedly requested by producer & engineer Tchad Blake.
At Sly-Fi, this version 1.0.3 of Axis was nicknamed the "Tchad Blake's Everything EQ" update, as it introduces two new features implemented at Blake's request in order to create his "Everything EQ". Changes include:
- Added a 'Copy to UBK' Function: after you dial in stepped frequencies & gain on Model A or B, 'Copy to UBK' transfers you and your settings to UBK mode, where you can fine-tune frequency and gain on the fully variable control.
- Added Phase Flip switch, making it possible to A/B whether your EQ'ed sound fits better with its phase flipped.
This update is free for previous users and can be downloaded at SlyFiDigital.com.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Nugen Audio releases A|B Assist Nugen Audio has introduced A|B Assist, a new plugin for ProTools 11 & 12 designed to help users decide between two versions of a track or song.
- Noisebud Listen 2 Noisebud introduce version 2 of their monitor control extender plugin Listen.
- JST releases Finality demo version Joey Sturgis Tones have released a demo version of their Finality limiter plugin.