Sónimus SonEQ v1.1
Sonimus has updated the Windows version of SonEQ to version 1.1 and released the Mac OS X AU and VST versions (Intel-Macs only).
Apart from various bug fixes the new version also has a new GUI.
SonEQ is a digital equalizer that takes parts from some vintage gear and combines them. SonEQ has 3 bands, bass, middle and treble. Also, SonEQ has a pre-amp section.
- 3 band Equalizer, Low, Mid, High.
- 2 Musical Filters, High-Pass Low-Pass.
- Preamp stage with bass booster.
- 64-bit floating point precision.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported.
- Mac Intel AU/VST, Windows 32 VST.
Viewers of this article also read...
- AlphaPad - a free step sequencer for the Launchpad Thibaut Labbé has released a new step sequencer for the Novation Launchpad.
- FabFilter Pro-L FabFilter announced that they will release a new plugin next week.
- Wave Alchemy Deep Tech & Progressive Wave Alchemy's latest release - Deep Tech & Progressive "fuses the deeper shades and melodic influences of house with the freshest techno and tech house sounds."