Sonimus has updated the Windows version of SonEQ to version 1.1 and released the Mac OS X AU and VST versions (Intel-Macs only).
Apart from various bug fixes the new version also has a new GUI.
SonEQ is a digital equalizer that takes parts from some vintage gear and combines them. SonEQ has 3 bands, bass, middle and treble. Also, SonEQ has a pre-amp section.
- 3 band Equalizer, Low, Mid, High.
- 2 Musical Filters, High-Pass Low-Pass.
- Preamp stage with bass booster.
- 64-bit floating point precision.
- Up to 192kHz sample rates supported.
- Mac Intel AU/VST, Windows 32 VST.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Rent-to-own Ozone 9 and Neutron 3 together on Splice Splice has bundled iZotope’s latest software audio processors and offers them at a lower price through their rent-to-own program.
- Over 150 free software tools to make music Making music with your computer when you don't have a penny is possible. And to prove our point here you have 150+ free software tools many of which don't have anything to envy their paid counterparts.