Sonoris Audio Engineering Parallel Equalizer
Sonoris Audio Engineering has released two new plug-ins: Sonoris Parallel Equalizer, available for Windows and Mac OS X Universal Binary in VST, AU and RTAS effect plug-in formats.
The Sonoris Parallel Equalizer (SPEQ) is a minimum phase parametric equalizer suitable for mixing and especially mastering, the company says. It has fixed filter types on each band and band 2 to 6 are connected in parallel.
The filters are built in a feedback/feedforward manner to provide cutting and boosting. Band 3 to 5 are constant-Q bells and 2 and 6 are shelves. Band 1 and 7 are low/high cuts and connected in series with the rest.
The size of the plugin can be changed to your liking by dragging the lower right-hand corner.
- 7 band parametric minimum phase equalizer with parallel connected bands.
- Feedforward / feedback topology.
- Lowpass and highpass filters up to 24 dB/octave.
- Constant Q bells, shelving, low and high cut filters.
- No pre-warping effects, that is, correct response up to Nyquist.
- Soft Engage technology to prevent switching noise.
- Mousewheel support.
- A/B comparison.
- Large graphical display with draggable handles for maximum control.
- Three zoom levels.
- Scalable user interface.
- High resolution level meter.
- Full automation possible.
- Settings can be saved.
- 64 bit resolution.
SPEQ costs €199.
Viewers of this article also read...
- Ueberschall Club R&B Ueberschall has announced the latest release in its "Urbanic" series, Club R&B.
- IK Multimedia DrummerTracks Series IK Multimedia and Sonic Reality recently introduced DrummerTracks - a new series of style-based full-length drum backing tracks performed by top studio drummers.
- massivesynth.com Waveforms Volume 1 massivesynth.com has announced the release of Waveforms Volume 1, which features 40 patches for Native Instruments Massive including pads, leads and basses, suitable for electronic music from dubstep to drum & bass, progressive to techno and everything in between.