Coxx CG-30R
tinimolo tinimolo
Publié le 02/20/10 à 09:23
transistor
hight and low input for guitar
RCA CD input
switch pedal input
ext speaker output and line
Power 30 W
oerdrive

super-equipped for a small amp

configuration very simple no need for manual quickly what we want
sound settings precise and intuitive

should have all the styles for my part I play a bit of all my e il Bluf until then.
J have a epiphone les paul studio electric acoustic and an Ibanez, and I must admit that on both it does wonders.
the overdrive now, the cons by the avoidance, not really terrible but I advise you to go through a modulator amp and effect, for my part ZOOM G2 and c is simply a marvel, you made the most difference with a marshall that does not cost qand not even the same price.
I put 9 DESPITE THE OVERDRIVE TO AVOID

I used depuit several weeks and it surprises me every day,
if I had to choose value for money I will ever be choice no regrets
but still think the modeler has a zoom g2 is great and reasonable price