Harley Benton HB-40R
jilhou jilhou
Published on 02/24/06 at 09:49
Bought in a pack with a guitar on the site thomman (www.thomann.de (http://www.thomann.de))

Combo guitar speaker 40W into 4 ohms, 20W into 8 ohms. Price: € 99. Weight: 10Kg announced on the cardboard.

Input 2: A "High" for instruments and a "Low" for CD etc. (I did not know enough to be more precise, it is what it says in the manual)

3 Outputs: Speaker out, line out and headphone

Equalizer: Treble, Middle, Bass

Overdrive Mode with adjustable gain and volume.

Reverb

Let's start with the manual: An A4 page folded in half in English ... It's a bit short ... Since this is my first amp, there is more than 'put your hands in it' as they say

I play with a Harley Benton HBL400BK (I told you I bought a pack: P). With 40Watts, volume output is very good and enough for me. It can play plain or saturated, no matter what it spits!

I play mostly rock, heavy, metal. The range of sound is varied, one can have a bluesy sound as greasy and dirty.

I think with an effects pedal in addition, it could widen its register.

It's been 2 months I bought this amp. It is sturdy and fits me perfectly.

But beware, this is my first amp. I bought this pack for not buying a pack or Berhinger Squier, and for an amp that I could keep a little longer. I got what I wanted. So for me a very good value for money and it satisfies me.