< Tous les avis Henriksen JazzAmp 112 ER
Henriksen JazzAmp 112 ER
Henriksen JazzAmp 112 ER

Solid-State Combo Guitar Amp from Henriksen

Write a user review or Ask for a user review
Anonymous

«  The amp for jazz and more !! »

Published on 06/12/10 at 16:29
This is an amp transistors with a power of 160 watts if you plug an HP supplmentaire, or 120 watts as a, and it is also good enough as a.
He has a guitar between an output line that works perfectly well to plug into the sound, five knobs drastic frequencies of severe acute rglage of a knob reverb assay (forget) and on / off switch for the tweeter. This is actually a closed cube full of glass wool in which there is a great amp and 12-inch HP eminence bass doubled tweeter. That's a lot to think a Polytone ....

USE

It can not be simpler. Emphasis is qualisation the middle, and one simply hears the sound of the instrument is plugged. Me, I plug my G & L bass 5 string, and I get a sound and nuances in the sound I did not have my Hartke A100, and the amp takes the shock, it is PRVU to cash a bass, and has done, but the top is when I plug my're 175! L is THE jazz sound, deep bass and flexible, treble either with or without tweeter there has gently play on the rglages qualisation to see d spinning a whole part of the history of jazz guitar. The icing on the cake, I also plugged into this amp my electroacoustic guitar (a hummingbird), and since I do not use my Roland AC60. The Imix LRBAGGS I mount on my guitar is transcend. In short, in a word, it gives me an amp that has the sound, but even more, it has the sound of the instrument over that branch, and it exactly reproduces the sound that is expected based on what branch. Ms. my strato sounds wonderful the top.

SONORITS

I play bass in a band, I accompany choirs with my electroacoustic guitar, and I played guitar and banjo in the group T THE KI? Jazz band. I used before three amps Hartke A100, Roland AC 60 and Peavey Classic 30. Now I only use the jazzamp and in styles that I approach these three formations, is the top in the sound and in addition, it is a compact amp that weighs 15 KG. When I want to play with my son (which is a great drummer 9 years with 4 years of assiduous dj current music school and wants to play rock), or that I jam with the guys, I plug my pod between the guitar and the jazzamp and I get distordions that make me (almost) forget that I have a classic 30 (pod can not win, but the jazzamp looks good even when)

NOTICE GLOBAL

I use it for two three months, and since my other amps I used before are in the closet. for me, this amp is much better that a Hartke A 100 bass, and I prefers to roland Ac 60 for lctro although roland has many qualities, but where it excels is with archtop. My Classic 30 now takes the dust, yet it is a good amp, but to play jazz, roland and peavey are disqualified.
This is an amp a bit pricey even for the transistor, but, in my case at least, it replaces three amps, and brilliantly, and it is apprciable, I have that a wrestle me, it is not heavy and has sound. I'm really happy, so for me, the qualitprix is ​​excellent.
Attention I command the web at TOMTERRI only importer in France. Super contact but crappy packaging, my amp has arrived full of impacted marks on the protections of angles, and even in the bois.Mais nothing serious, it works perfectly, it's proof that are solid, as seen what he has had to make during transport ...