Hughes & Kettner Edition Blue 15-DFX

Transistor amp 15watts.
1 input jack
1 headphone
1 audio behind
The amp was an equalizer, 2 channels (Clean, Lead), 1 master General, 3 small effects (delay, chorus and flanger) and a reverb.

This amp is simple, little button, some electronics, you plug one plays and that's what I liked about this amp. The manual is well done, with examples of settings such as the late blues or otherwise. I play blues-rock and it suits me (previous review: metal) You can say it's a very open amp styles. This

H & K agrees quite blues-rock. I play a epiphone sg g-400 are two humbeckers and that's fine, I have an MXR GT-OD (overdrive, distortion) It does very well. The clean channel is great and as said before, we get everything easily without seeking ten thousand years.
The lead channel: I used very little since I have my foot in spite of that, I roves well too.
I use mostly clean and then switch to the distortion of my pedal. I was not put back but just a little, I personally think it sounds good.

I use since December 2009 but I intend to part with it because a lot of failure (a blown fuse, the effects do not work and finally, a tomb that is) I am from take her off again but I will not change over time. It is great for the bedroom, but repeated or even in concert (never tried, for a 15W, it happens but I think we can be much better spent on a 30 or a transition, or lamps. Favourable opinion for room but if you want to start a band, you'd better take the 30.