Hughes & Kettner Warp 112
Make yourself Make yourself
Published on 04/24/06 at 04:58
Amplification type: transistor
100 watts power dlivr
Pa effect, two canaus clean and warp (distortion)

Configuration is very simple, it was a equalo for each channel, a master volume, prsence, effects loop, headphone, switch between.

This amplifier is suitable out my style of music ie the Mtal !!!!! But the good kind mtal Korn, Deftones, Pleymo, Gojira, etc. ... I play with a ibanez rg7620 desuus (given in A) and g t very tonn to see that this amp reproduces very well the bass, the sound is rough pa especially for a 7-string, especially when g Mount of Seymour Duncan SH6 on my ibanez sound is HUGE, I can find a well Gras Korn, me I use the distortion of my line6 uber metal distortion but the amp is very good, although fat, powerful, incisive, finally feet deep koi. This amp is well on typemtal.

I use it for not very long but what I love about this amp the distortion c and bass response (it was an avalanche of bass) I like the c Mopin that only Volume 1 dj sound is loud enough, I think the report qualitprix is ​​very good, I think this game prices it is difficult to have the combo with the sound I think I sincrement Refer this choice if my amp dev jam to the soul.