Hughes & Kettner Warp 112
Hughes & Kettner Warp 112
cyberbib cyberbib
Published on 10/03/04 at 08:40
What kind of amplification (lamp, transistor ,...)?
the transistor is ... tough but colder than you can imagine all the light ...

- What is the power dlivre?
c on paper of 100 watts

- What connection?
is a 12 inch dish ... worse than his friend the 212: its drooling and amp that 2 meters in advance of a BPS

- What are the rglages the effects? ...
is that 2 channels: no rverb no effect Intgr

CHARACTERISTICS but not harsh environment which is the price of the machine

- The configuration is it simple?
so it could not be easier
Clean channel: volume, bass, mid, treebl,
channel "warp" (distortion): gain, master (volume koi), Bass, Middle, treebl and prsence

an effects loop
between a swich
between headset and
Do you get a good sound easy?
we obtain a distortion easely incisive, if not even with all the world will be obtained rglages not sound VHT ... otherwise its like any amp sergle: its takes a minimum of time to find "his" sound ...

- Is it your style of music?
to the big rock it suits me well ... its 100 watts I can cover trankillement drummer (though he beats down the con) but the sound is clear just stick quickly not to jazz ...

- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
I play a jackson with emg mounts 60 and 81 and here must grave!

- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?
in clean with the emg 60 is obtained a clear drinking but beware: all come from Micro ... the sound is absolutely clear dpourvu relief and personnalitbr /> distortion in the gain OUATT not sound bad tro ... surtou with emg 81: c undoubtedly the highlight of this amp! (All proportion to guard against a price of course) so rather incisive c typ mtal

How long have you use it?
I use it for almost 2 years and gu just a problem with a bread made on the volume knob in addition to I Navais clr ... (Pascool you tell me) but suddenly the bomb and everything is back in the order in

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?
+ Distortion
- Clear sound

- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
no masses, but I found:
Less-than drooling mgdfx Marshall
- So cold that the Line 6 spider 212 which the two bowls eutent ts good

- How do you report qualitprix?
I think the quality rapprt price is more than adequate if not good

- With the exprience, you do again this choice? ...
I will work with the exprience t the next two months and I pay a engl powerball with a 2x12 celestion vintage 30 in legacy
gal budget but I think I would reiterate that the