- What is the power dlivre?
The power is 16 Watts. Serviced by a reputable Celestion which no longer prove. But it is 16 Watt sending sacrment strong!
- What connection?
The combo includes a Line In between, between a headphone.
- What are the rglages, effects ...?
Clear button / Overdrive. 3-band EQ. Reverb. Gain. Volume.
Sky is clear this amp a great power despite these ("only") 16 Watts. Not often played back ...
The sounds are warm and round on the OD and go until the very heavy distortion. The clean channel is pretty nice. We can try to rock and metal without blushing. The sound of a slightly crunchy blues is part of its possibilities.
Adept Southern rock, this amp works wonders.
It was on the advice of my guitar shop salesman that I tested and implemented. While as much as I swore by Marshall, Kustom is a lesser known brand but great quality.
If I had to find a weak point, I would say the clean sound. But we must say that if this sonority specific on that one seeks, the trend is rather towards a Fender amp ....
I would do this choice today??
Yes, without any hsitation in the context of the acquisition of a first amplifier and / or acquisition of a portable amp aisment.
- The configuration is simple?
- Do you get easily a good sound?
- The manual is clear and sufficient? ...
Configuration could not be more simple. Rotate the knobs and it sends the sauce ...
We always find the required volume, especially on the OD or distortion.
Manual?? Hihi ... ever read!
- Should your style of music?
- With what (s) guitar (s) / low (s) or effect (s) do you play?
- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "fat ",....)?
- What are the sounds you prfrez that hates you?
It is ideally suited my style of music (southern rock or 70's). I play on a Les Paul guitar Indie and really stands out very well with this combo.
His favorite fields is essentially the OD and distortion even though the clean channel is broadly acceptable.
- For how long have you been using it?
- What is the specific feature you like best, the least?
- Have you tried many other models before acqurir?
- How do you report qualitprix?
- With the exprience, you do again this election? ...
I use it for 1 year and a half without any points.
In stores, I tried a Marshall of the same power and not Y'avait photo. Kustom very much the silent multimdia.
The report qualitprix is excellent.
Make the election again?? Without the slightest hsitation!