Kustom Arrow 16
Kustom Arrow 16
sweet shadow sweet shadow
Publié le 12/26/07 à 02:50
16W transistor amp with a celestion speaker.
Both channels, one clean and one overdrive. To switch from one to another, one button turns the distortion.
For settings, bass, middle, treble, three even for 2 channels.
Of effects such as reverb delay chorus and mix them with knob to adjust the intensity, and a button to turn off.
A CD input, a headphone output, and an external speaker output (to add a good big speaker)

Configuration is very simple!
Desired sound (or at least what it should look like) and quickly found.
Can we play for an afternoon on it, not need the manual.

The clean sound is very good, with the effect very well, no problem.
For cons, the distortion is really a small, unplayable for whatever that's his concern!
A pedal does not help.
I play a little bit of everything, especially blues and metal with electric. It does not suit me at all, I quickly Paser a marshall 30 dfx, which in a much better disto.

It was my first amp, and if I had known, I immediately took a marshall, now I have, and I do not do anything with it because it does not sell (although it is not bad, apart from distortion)
The value for money is ridiculous, even insulting, for less I got my marshall, more powerful and much better.