QTX EG-10J
Publié le 07/20/06 à 01:32
- Amplification transistor
- Power 10Watt
- Power 220 Volt
- Between Jack and a headphone jack output on / off switch for the gain volume knob for operating the gain and treble and bass clean button on / off button for the whole

- Configuring simple amp
- Very good as a transistor that O does not grow.
- No need to even the most no manual can find a good sound

- Suits my style of music but not to the place where I use it so I do pop-rock but I do from time to time together and we push it becomes qand c yucky perfect for a beginner in an apartment or Villa I used the two first years of my beginning guitar mnt fo change it so that when I need more power I have a good sound

I have been using both, I just change it to marshall a more powerful but I was very very happy in are early days.
I love the clean sound it gives but I have the sound starts to crackle bass strings qand it is pushed
The value for money is good, although it is not known it gives a good sound
Now I need a bigger power I will not repeat the same choice, but if I was again q-beginner I will not hesitate