Transfer CG-15R

«  amp! »

Publié le 01/04/11 à 12:58
Transistor amplifier, given to 15 watt
2 inputs, low and high: significantly different impedances

2 switchable caneaux only by a push-pull on the front (no footswitch) EQ for clean and common drive, presence, microphone input voice (quick feedback!)
In clean: a volume in drive: gain and volume.
A reverb is common to all

Effects loop and headphone jack.

Config hyper simple, I did not have manual as purchased at a trade show.

We get easily a good sound because the EQ is good and simple and usual settings.

I play rock, 70's instead, and mostly RHCP.

I find the clean channel SUPER! It is frankly brilliant, authentic and compliance with all frequencies up to 2 / 3 volume.
It's crunch nicely to the old school marshall with increasing volume.
Reverb, spring is a little too frank or gross but I like it myself, however the slightest blow on the amp is the type (like large "jingle-Glanges).

The overdrive channel is not it terrible, some kind of 80's Fender transistor: coarse, gritty and not at all accurate ... especially when you accustomed to the play of any lamp!

Since I changed the original HP for Fenton 10 '(by chance), I + sound deeper and less flapping in the treble, and it gives him the opportunity to plug a bass with which he comes out properly.

I use it for random intermitant for 10 years, at home or on vacation (light, easy, not brittle and of no commercial value!).

I parallel the old and less old all-tube Marshall (30th anniversary and superbass of 74), and quite honestly sometimes still well above their ankles ... while on recess qualitatively different niche.

The sound is really clear in my taste for a small combo and can connect up to 3 instruments can save, even if the microphone is very sensitive.

Value for money unbeatable! I think I paid about 500 francs there are 12 or 13 years ...

Choice again without hesitation because it is profitable to all that + views: money, space, reliability, efficiency.

I am very surprised that 10 and 30 watt models have received notice if negative. A surprising