Renoise 1.91 goes Linux
The Renoise Team is pleased to announce the first ever public Renoise demo for Linux.
The Linux version includes the following features:
- ALSA support (for Audio and MIDI)
- JACK Audio support (optional)
- LADSPA support (native Linux audio plugins)
- Native Linux VST support
To help you get Renoise up and running on your Linux box, there is a Linux FAQ. You can also visit the Linux forum section for all your questions, experiences and suggestions.
Besides being a maintenance release, this update contains the following new features for all platforms:
- Freeform waveform drawing in the Sample Editor
- Enhanced undo functionality in the Sample Editor
- Info tool for VST and LADSPA effects
Price: €49.99.To download a demo, for Linux or Windows, click here.