Millenium mx-5000 easy tilt
berl berl

«  Happiness! »

Published on 12/16/13 at 00:28
Value For Money : Correct
I tried this "tilteur" Mixer when I bought my Sy48 Innovason: to put it on a table when you're alone is truly hassle and jogging after the organizers for a hand ...
In short, once the tilteur and table position, zou 5 seconds the table is horizontal and my back still in good condition! A real treat!
So, you ask me the price? A little over 300 euros HT, it's well worth.
Of course we stuck with the tilteur in addition to the mixing desk, but it is a detail compared to the comfort of implementation.
To transport tilteur, it has a pair of rollers ... whose use is not obvious at first, but do not have effective wear.
Only negative point: we must add a link (I put Velcro) to keep closed when moving, especially with its famous roller structure.