Thon Rack 12HE Live TRIPLE DOOR
Thon Rack 12HE Live TRIPLE DOOR
julito2000_fr julito2000_fr
Publié le 12/27/07 à 10:35
- How long have you use it?
It'll be a week since I received it because I wanted to go in a config "all in one".
- What is so special that you like most and least?
Magnifik lol! A great rack with 4 strong wrists, 6 butterflies for closures, an excellent finish. What I liked most: the door on top for direct access to my unit pedals without having to open a drawer. Also, the depth of the rack, 45 cm is very valuable to have such power supply cables or patch.

- Have you tried many other models before buying it?
I also live 2U rack Tuna 40cm deep that I use since summer 2007. Really practical (wrists, great) and strong to go again.

- How would you rate the quality / price?
Very average ... Let me explain, you want the wheels to the rack: starting € 100 more! We want the door of it: starting € 100 more! Honestly I think it's a bit of foutage of gu ...
- With experience, you do again this choice? ...
Noooooooon! And that's really where the low down and I wanted to share my experience about this: if you are not a roadie, you have a city car not a van or forget now! I mounted my rack, everything worked niquel, the great class, I get to the car impossible to lift the Bouzin! The empty rack is 25 kg, 5 kg per drawer counting empty to full rack I had at least 80kg of gear .. I'm not superman, not a fit in the trunk of the body ... As a result, immediate feedback from Thomann for reimbursement, I redid my calculations and I went on a 6U Thon Triple Door without wheels (under 10kg) And it goes in the car .. niquel and too bad for the pedals, it will remain in the cover and make its own way ^ ^