Unity Audio announced the availability its new adjustable speaker stands, available in three and single leg configurations.
According to the company, "bass response is dramatically improved with extended lower end performance in conjunction with tighter, better defined mid range.
Heavy gauge 5mm steel stock finished in a black powder coat. Top & bottom plates are 300mm x 300mm but custom sizes are available. Three vertical hollow legs allow to be sand filled to add additional mass. The height is adjustable as each leg is drilled with a number of equally spaced holes and locking pins fix the legs to the desired height. Both top and bottom plates are drilled and tapped with M8 threads to accept heavy duty M8 knurled spikes which are supplied by Unity Audio to decouple the speaker further from the stand and floor if required.
- Top & bottom plate = 300mm x 300mm (custom sizes can be accommodated)
- Minimum height = 830mm
- Maximum extended height =1380mm
- Weight = 38kg approx
Single leg version £217.00 each incl. VAT
Three-leg version £346.00 each incl. VAT
Viewers of this article also read...
- Roland introduces SYR-E84 Eurorack case Roland introduces the SYR-E84 Eurorack Case, a rugged travel case and high-current power supply for modular synths and effects.
- Cooperstand ABS Guitar Stand The DuroPro line is a color version of the Cooperstand Ecco-G stand.
- [NAMM] Mapex B1000 & S1000 Stands Mapex announced two additions with the B1000 Boom Stand and S1000 Snare Stand.