Brian Moore i9f
tete1805 tete1805
Publié le 04/11/06 à 04:01
- In what country does she makes? (United States, Japan, Mexico, France ...)

Guitar manufacturing Coren.
- How many frets, what kind of micro as well as their configuration?

24 frets, two double Seymour Duncan (SH1 probably one or more Sh2 SH4) and split singles, plus a single, Seymour Duncan also (REFERENCE found)
- What type of bridge (Floyd, Wilkinson ...)?

team of a Floyd Rose (but it&#39;s not an original, o note)
- What are the rglages (Volume, Tone slecteur micro ...)?

- Slecteur 5 positions
- Two volume knobs that dclinent a version "Push / Pull," understand that pulling on the knob are passed by simple double coils.
- A knob of Tone (very effective)
- What type of race?

Saddle handle three spices, rosewood fingerboard, pearl again.
- Miscellaneous:

- Mahogany body of Kalant.
- Table in Saddle flames. (Color Charcoal Gray)
- Body and head sculpts.
- Output jack the rear of the body located in a recess (very practical).
- USB optional

- The handle is it enjoyable?

Yes, trs. The handle shuffled the two essential qualities that are fast and comfortable.
- Access in acute (dernires freight) is it easy?

Like any guitar with 24 frets, Access in acute is ais.
- Ergonomics is it good (in terms of shape, weight ...)?

While the bluff! Dj Saddle flamed the table is beautiful, is not to say, but then the comfort is divine. I tried about twenty MODELS in the same genre, see anything.
The body is also carved for comfort!
IDAL weight for me, just right.

- Gets it easy to sound good?

Again, I t trs impressed!
The Seymour ring of death!
Versatility of rigor for the guitar thanks to microphones and split (9 positions in total)
A tone trs effective, which allows to play with the nuances.
Trs sound right and sustain extraordinary for a guitar with a Floyd.
(No, I do not work for Brian Moore)
In short, the sound that kills.
(No, no, I do not work at home.)

- Appropriate are your style of music?

Yes and no, I was looking for a versatile guitar and trs no problem, but what I really need, ultimately, strangely c&#39;tait a guitar with a big personal.
It rings in all styles, may be with a sound a bit too "right".
So for the blues, it may not be the top, it will play with the effects or amp to recover heat.
For cons, the mtal, fusion, funk, rock, pop, jazz, no problem.
Finally, it is not an iceberg!
It&#39;s just that it was clearly less than N4 personals or a Les Paul.

[edit: well, finally, i love her so much as i can spare it. lol]

- With what (s) amplifier (s) or effect (s) do you play?

Fender "The Twin" (which I have), a Mesa Boogie Dual Rectifier Trem-O-Verb, a Classic 30 and an old Park just filthy!
And we feel that it is good, the Twin, was almost sounds like a Fender, the Mesa, a big rock well, the Classic 30, Classic sound ben 30 (yeah, not great but good advice as I am not a fan of the amp in question) but the o I am most of the ass, it&#39;s on the Park.
This is an amp dgueulasse but then really rotten, which I have just r try my old Fender Deluxe Mxicaine and well, say nothing, was not sound.
Yet when I plug in the Brian Moore, has come! It&#39;s crazy!

So in rsum guitar does not sound dnature good amps, but also sounds so good on amps. Therefore a good choice regardless of what your hardware ct-l!
(No, I do not always work with Brian Moore!)
- What kind of sound you get and with what rglages ("crystalline", "bold ",....)?

The pickups are little gems (the quality Duncan) and the fact that they are growing and split-Fawn incredible possibilities of the guitar.
So basically, the big sounds, it is the double bottom tone and volume (by lowering the tone, you lose a bit of distortion, bizarre ...).
For crystalline sound, the pickups are single.
Intermdiaires positions, well position as a strata intermdiaire.
A BMOL even when it may be the absence of a fat sound, and the blues, it&#39;s true it&#39;s not great, m&#39;enfin is clearly not a scratch blues eh! (Floyd, 24 frets, two doubles, one single and split Seymour!)

- What are the sounds you prfrez, you dtest?

+ The big sound, damn (sorry) is right! The cow, standard.
+ The jazz fusion, gnial, all that good DEFINITIONS rclame and absolute precision, extra!

- Sounds blues, bold, etc..

[edit: not so finally, empty the guitar is for the shred size, but it really shines everywhere, trs trs trs fort.]

- How long do you use?

Approximately two months and I sold it unfortunately to buy a Music Man Petrucci, I really spare against-heart, because I can not afford to keep both.

[edit: nope, i sell more in fact. but when i bought a petrucci same.]

- What is the particular feature you like best and least?

J&#39;adoooore the look, comfort and sound!
The only real BMOL Floyd, an imitation standard but not the Floyd Original.