Fender 50th Anniversary American Stratocaster (2004)
Fender 50th Anniversary American Stratocaster (2004)

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Stratocaster series.

Marmak Marmak
Publié le 01/28/09 à 10:20
In 2004 Fender has launched a series limit of guitars. This series is named after 50th anniversary. And this time it commemorates the 50th anniversary of the stratosphere!

It is factory pice in the U.S. with any of the materials of choice. As with all Stratos (except 50 ') option is available rosewood fingerboard.

The handle is in tune with standard Fender, you will not dstabiliss is a strat After all! It has 22 frets and a handle fast enough and very comfortable.

The electronics is composed of 3 micros simple one can better than standard Fender pickups.

Vibrato is a modern type with a holding of more than honorable agreement, I often do dive bombs with it! For the greatest misfortunes of my maker! , D

APRS is the proper standard Fender 3 tone knobs and a tone volume slecteur 5 positions.

The usage is exemplary, very easy to play and very comfortable. When I tired a Gibson handles turns with my Start or my JEM and is happiness.

CASC to acute and typical strat therefore very ais.

The weight is rather lev for a Start but it's not good either an anvil (not like my Kramer).

The sound is easily adjustable and can go from Blues to Funk, Rock, Hard Rock, metal APRS stop but it shows its limits (hey it even when a Start, D)

Aha my chapter prfr This guitar is outstanding! It is made to sound. When the fate of his luxury box (large rectangular) is not a joke.

At the bridge pickup you get the typical sound of slamming strato as aseptically as a tl. Ideal to Funk. I can use it with treble with the tone as rglage on 3-4. It's really perfect for solos and rhythmic mchantes. (I play exclusively Mtal and Shred).

Microphones were central to a microphone mounted upside down for more typs of sounds and clapping. I love it.

Microphones to handle it's perfect for Blues and Shred. I couple the handle with the tone and the central 0 3-4. The sound is beautiful and full of wealth. Jadore.

Excellent guitar mle beautiful finish, quality of manufacture (and therefore reliability), quality sound!

This guitar will appreciate in value so it's time to buy.

What I like most: The sound, finish, reliability comfort.

What I like least: the price goes up, the lack of saturation of microphones that are single coils but that is normal!

I tried lots of stratos silent and that the by far the best. I remake that choice without hesitating!