Fender FSR 2003 Standard Fat Strat
Fender FSR 2003 Standard Fat Strat
veni_vei_vicious veni_vei_vicious
Publié le 10/22/09 à 17:28
Here we are in prsence a Fender Mexican SERIES specially limited 250 copies! (MLI: Mexican Limited Edition)
I believe this must be a MODEL for the product fter 50 years of the Fast Fashion Start ', but I can be wrong ... A small sticker "special edition" stamped him Confre derrire the head at least a certain cachet. =)
In terms of actual CHARACTERISTICS, here is the "fact sheet" that I could rcuprer, I think it's pretty complete:

Name MODEL: FSR Standard Fat Start RW
Numro the MODEL: 013-0114 - (543)
SERIES: Standard Series
Body: Alder
Neck: Maple, Modern Form "C"
(Satin Polyurethane Finish)
Fingerboard: Rosewood, Radius 9.5 "(241 mm)
Number. Frets: 21 frets "Vintage Style"
Mcaniques: Chrome, Fender / Ping Standard Cast / Sealed Tuning Machines
Bridge: Vintage Style Synchronized Tremolo
Pickguard: 3 Ply, Color "Black Pearl"
Pickups: 1 Humbucker (bridge), 2 Standard Single-Coil Start Pickups (neck & middle)
Selector microphones 5 Positions:
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Position 1.</span> Humbucker only (no CONTRL of Tone)
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Position 2.</span> Premire coil humbucker and the middle micro (CONTRL of Lead Tone)
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Position 3.</span> Micro middle (CONTRL of Lead Tone)
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Position 4.</span> Neck and middle pickups (CONTRL of Lead and RhythmTone)
<span style="text-decoration: underline;">Position 5.</span> Neck pickup only (CONTRL of Rhythm Tone)
Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1. (Neck pickup), Tone 2. (Round the middle and / or humbucker)
Color: (543) Pewter (Polyester Finish)
Strings: Fender Super Bullets 3250L TM, (.009 to .042)

It was therefore of the typical Fender, associated with the extras, requires SERIES anniversary. Notice the floating bridge, which gives a vibrato more flexible, and semsible which we can raise and lower the tone! Really good =) and no dsaccordage to (not like many others ...) and split-mics are also a range of sounds INTERESTED trs.
There is, for a Mexican, there's everything you need, and even more!

The handle is enjoyable without being exceptional, for my part I dplore finishing a problem (only) at the frets, which just scrape your fingers down the manche.Usant when playing a long time! Finally a rgler must be able to easily =)
To use it well, while a stratum 'eh spcial anything to add? the rest of the place finishes in the high-end Mexican is what is expected of a spcial SERIES birthday ...

I put 7 because of the problem to handle, even when that is unworthy of such a beautiful jewel!

So the best chapter.
With the humbucker split that sends and microphones, you can do anything or make any plutt =)... The humbucker adds the hot fat in large distortion of the precision and more clear =) so it's really a plus!
I play a Fender Performer 1000 and I get a clean gnial, full, rich. By sending a distortion, but hey it's still the original Fender amliorable easily, but they hold the road! It has everything you would expect from a Mexican again, for the price and the range is really good! 9!

I use it for a little less than a year ..
-I think not sell it for a long time! Charm by its original mouth.
Dj-MODELS tried many, it is not my issue prfre comfort, although it is respectable trs. But I prfre sleeves "D" ... so it's pretty subjective "/> But it sounds at all my preferences. If you like to tamper, scraper this is done for you, friend!
-I see it score 600. I think she is, quite simply, more for its rarity =) =)
-I would do without the choice problem, I'm really not. Try it! ^ ^

9 overall opinion, because the bullshit that freight scrape normment saddens me.