Fender American Standard Stratocaster [2008-2012]
Flying Tiger Flying Tiger

«  excellent .. »

Published on 04/02/13 at 20:31
U.S.
handle C, 22 frets etc. .. z'avez to read the data sheet.

the handle is perfect. for me it is the best strat neck. This profile is the best compromise between the radius gibson 12 "radius and vintage 7.25.

I changed the bridge pickup for a hotrail. but standard pickups are excellent in particulierment handle, you can upgrade the bridge, eg by Kinman, what I did on my other NAS 2008. I prefer the texas special fat and 50 ', and of course the noiseless.

I have 3 years. I have 4 strats I've had others before. this one I do not sell it one day. I sold my american special, my classic 60's my deluxe Mex, but never this one.
the +:
We can do anything with,
She is beautiful in sienna sunburst ash and. I changed all the black plastics, it is just beautiful.
- I love the neck pickup of the standard before the transition to fat 50.
- Ergonomics is perfect. no other guitar I fell in both hands.
the -:
- I feel that the frets wear out fairly quickly. they are worn out faster than on my deluxe mex. but it just might be me.

Because I paid for new 950eu, the price / quality ratio is exceptional obviously.

you do again this choice?
-Without a shadow of a hesitation. the 2008 is a turning point in the new american standard U.S.. this is definitely the best millesime.