« Beauty is surreal »Publié le 07/25/11 à 11:28
The Fender Stratocatser is an American icon and an American classic guitar. These guitars have been feature on countless stages and records for 50+ years. This is a nice guitar for those who need a comfortable neck and the look of it is just beauty. This is one of my favorite sunburst that Fender does on their guitars. It is just exquisite.
* Solid alder body (urethane finish)
* Modern C-shaped maple neck with rich, deep neck tint, glossed neck front with satin back
* 22 medium jumbo frets
* 3 hot American Strat single-coil pickups
* Delta-tone™ no-load circuit (includes high output bridge pickup and special no-load tone control for middle and bridge pickups)
* Bent steel Fender saddles
* Copper Infused Cast Strat® Bridge Block (steel with copper- 100% metal) for Increased Mass and Improved Tone
* Thinner undercoat for improved body resonance
* American 2-point trem
* Rosewood or maple fretboard
* Staggered machine heads
* Fender SKB hardshell case, cable, strap, and polishing cloth
These guitars sound great with any amp you plug it into. This is one of those guitars that just sound great in any application with any effects or any distortion pedal. It is just an instrument that is begging to be played and played hard. This is a players guitar that needs to be beat on and driven to the edge.
I prefer to play a Marshall style amp with a Fender Straocaster. It sounds great as a nice blues guitar and gets those neck pickup tone with a great. These guitars have so much style and flare. I like to play blues with these guitars but that is just what naturally come out when I pick up one of these instruments.
At new these guitars come in right at around $1150, which is a great price for this guitar. It has a great weight and feel on the neck. The tone is just awesome but I would recommend changing the pickups. Like all Fender guitars the pickups need to be switched out as soon as you get it home. In fact don't even take it home order some pickups and just take it to you guitar tech for a pro setup and pickup switch.