« Nice axe »Publié le 08/08/11 à 22:02
Fender American Standard Stratocaster Features:
* Color: Candy Cola
* Body: Alder
* Finish: Polyurethane Finish
* Thinner Undercoat Finish for Improved Resonance
* Neck: Maple, Tinted Neck with Gloss Front/Satin Back
* Fretboard: Maple, 9.5"
* Rolled Fretboard Edges
* Number of Frets: 22, Medium-Jumbo
* Scale Length: 25.5"
* Nut: Melamine, Width: 1.685"
* Hardware: Chrome
* Machine Heads: Fender Deluxe Staggered Cast/Sealed Tuning Keys
* Bridge: 2-Point Synchronized Tremolo with American Standard Bent Steel Saddles
* Copper Infused High-mass 100% Metal Bridge Block
* Pickguard: 3-Ply Parchment
* Pickups: American Standard Single-Coil Pickups
* Pickup Switching: 5-Position Blade
* Controls: Master Volume, Tone 1.(Neck pickup), Tone 2. Delta Tone™ (Middle and Bridge)
* Case: Molded Fender/SKB Case included with TSA Locks, Glass Reinforced Nylon Trigger Latches, and Form Fitted Plush interior
* Accessories: Cable, strap, polishing cloth, trem arm, wrenches
* Weight: 7.7 lbs
I prefer to play a Marshall style amp with a Fender Straocaster. It sounds great as a nice blues guitar and gets those neck pickup tone with a great. These guitars have so much style and flare. I like to play blues with these guitars but that is just what naturally come out when I pick up one of these instruments. These guitars sound great with any amp you plug it into. This is one of those guitars that just sound great in any application with any effects or any distortion pedal. It is just an instrument that is begging to be played and played hard. This is a players guitar that needs to be beat on and driven to the edge.
At new these guitars come in right at around $999, which is a great price for this guitar. It has a great weight and feel on the neck. Like all Fender guitars the pickups need to be switched out as soon as you get it home. In fact don't even take it home order some pickups and just take it to you guitar tech for a pro setup and pickup switch. The tone is just awesome but I would recommend changing the pickups.