Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster
Fender Road Worn '60s Stratocaster
bacchus road bacchus road

«  excellent »

Publié le 04/20/11 à 05:02
60's head shape naturally, equipped with mechanical vintage, which is a small hole into which you slide the end of the rope like this, no piece of rope over.
Then it descends along the neck, "C" with a radius pleasant, slightly more than pronconcé strata and other gibson on which I ever played. The alder body provides good resonance that, combined with rosewood fingerboard makes the sound a bit softer than rw50's. Tex mex pickups, typical blues. The nitrocellulose varnish all cracked and aged artificially is very realistic and the oxidation of the bridge, bridges, jack plate ... I made mine cabler to have a tone control on the neck pickup, that's just me ...

Use very, very nice. I just spent a little bit of sandpaper 1200 grit (very fine) on the back of the neck to polish it even more, it slides all alone ...
the fact that it pre-old can play on it without fear of him a little scratch or other scratch ... Not really, not only is she beautiful (well the tastes and colors ...) but it sounds great and is very enjoyable to play.

For sound there is no picture, its SRV, Hendrix, blues really last. I have long sought to amend my first strat LMI model black beauty. change microphones (2fois), replacement of bridges, nut graph by tec customization electronics, REWIRING full ... to get the SRV sound, without really succeeding. Okay, now I just have a great strat very personal ... but if you want THE SRV's, 50's the rw is the skyscraper that goes well, without changing anything ...

just two small criticisms:
- First: string G Frisse vacuum. solved by a change of saddle.
- Second: E string which Frisse acute bend of a tone when the box 12 = fret frieze on the box 17; solved by a slight flick of stone india (note I did it because it ' is my job to make adjustments in mechanics)
these two points are revealed after purchase, after about a month, I saw nothing during the test in store before buying. I guess the handle of "take place" at the temperature and humidity of my home.

Besides these two criticisms is a really good guitar that I recommend to anyone looking to play a strat-style blues.