Fender Standard Fat Strat HSS [?-2005]
Fender Standard Fat Strat HSS [?-2005]

STC-Shaped Guitar from Fender belonging to the Stratocaster series.

Anonymous
- Bridge Standard
- 1 volume, 2 tone
- Slecteur 5 positions
- Channel stocky, rosewood fingerboard

The handle is really enjoyable, not too wide nor too thin and sharp at the CHAC is ultra ais.

The guitar is quite heavy but it is all bearable, you can have 3 hours of zik without going through the box of kin more she has a great balance.

The output of the double is much more important than simple, we like it or hate it, my personal love for the contrast verse / chorus and rhythm / solo.

It sounds in all positions, however small flat for the neck pickup, the sound quickly becomes pasty if you lower the volume or tonality.

I play grunge, punk and pop / rock like Radiohead and Placebo.

My config: Start -> various pedals (see a profile if you INTERESTED) -> A / B / Y box-> Studio preamp Mesa / Marshall JMP-1.

I manage to have all the sounds, the big lens distortion that chih, I is not with metal but I think it would have a fair bit.

I bought it in 2002; My game and my group with Evolus I replaced in 2004 by Seymour Duncan pickups to get a better definition, a little more output and less blast at the simple, I also made a ground blind and canvas.

I like its sound, well-sr, but also its look and handle super enjoyable, I do not use vibrato as it has solid trs pa air is its single point negative.

The report qualitprix trs is good, and I rachetrai no problem, it's simple I love this I would say that scratching to get a good sound you just plug it but we will believe that I bump for Fender.