Jackson USA SL1 Soloist
Jackson USA SL1 Soloist

STC-Shaped Guitar from Jackson belonging to the USA Select series.

Cowboy54 Cowboy54

«  The Excalibur! »

Published on 02/09/13 at 08:05
Jackson SL1 Soloist Custom Snakeskin: Snakeskin finish handmade wood and selected
Manufacture: USA
pink floyd
24 frets, jumbo frets
1 volume, 1 tone
one humbucking Seymour Duncan SH4
a simple stack seymour duncan Classic mid
seymour duncan classic stack in the neck position
HSS configuration so

the handle is a true wonder!! a motorway
This is a handle to compound radius: offset 12 to 16
ergonomics is superb, it is very well balanced choices she made her weight is immediately understand that we have a real guitar with solid wood good (compared to my Japanese light as feathers!)
the junction of the neck / body is nonexistent! no heel
perfect for solo, you could even add freight no problem!
fingers glide alone on the sleeve! ca play alone! on the other hand is ultra precise, any hang up it means and looks like an idiot! lol

yeah it is suitable for my style of music!
it's more versatile than it looks! you can play funk, rock, pop rock, punk, hard rock, heavy metal: p thrash metal! the immediately is his favorite!
jadore because ca may sound modern, but when there is even a grain pti 80/90: p ca feels megadeth a full nose sometimes! : P
I play on a Marshall JVM 215c
and amp reproduces all the sounds of this guitar!
super bass harmonics galore! take notes for hours! no need to call Gary Moore! ^ ^ (RIP)

I use it for 3 months
I played a little close on any kind of guitar: ibanez rg prestige (super no, its a little too neo / electro)
Mexican fender strat, telecaster
esp: Kh: 3 KH2
jackson randy rhoads I have, I own warrior
PRS: 513 (may be my future ^ ^)
epiphone les paul
in short, all that the is the best jackson and compared with the ESP bah c jackson who wins! I know better and are not kelke thing happens with the one lol
Price bah c cheap, but I got a € 2,800 in store, some website features the a € 2600 and many others beyond 3000 €!
So good I'm doing not too bad