Lâg Arkane Flamed AF200
Lâg Arkane Flamed AF200

STC-Shaped Guitar from Lâg belonging to the Arkane 200 series.

valag91 valag91
Publié le 04/02/08 à 07:13
CHARACTERISTICS good for, I'll do like everyone else (copy and paste the site):

- Screw attached maple neck, fixed by 4 inserts mtalliques
- Guide reinforcement body-neck Rosewood, LAG exclusive Systm
- Touche Ebne
- 24 Jumbo frets
- LAG high precision Mcaniques
- Mahogany body
- Table in Maple Loop (Quilt Maple)
- Pickups 2 doubles + 1 single coil EMG (HZ-H4A-neck, mid-S3-HZ, HZ-FH3A-bridge)
- Floyd Rose Vibrato type
- 1 volume, 1 Tone with Push-Pull for "splitter" in the double simple
- 1 5 slecteur microphone positions ergonomic circular
- Black finish hardware
- High gloss

(I just add the missing points):
- Profile C handle, width at nut 42.5 mm, 55 mm 24me fret.
- Farique China

CHARACTERISTICS level, this scratching is trs good, with a good finish.

I repeat what I said, the guitar is beautiful trs, I personally find it better in person than in the picture.
But it must be said, the picture really clear the guitar, it is not as clear in the center of the table, when you see it in real life is darker (if you want to find the color of the picture it must be watch in direct sunlight).

If the handle is quite enjoyable, but I think mainly directed to shred (though it's not a handle ibanez)
To Access in acute: ESG is achieved without the 24th box. But I wish prciser the length of the horn infrieur does not facilitate large map of fingers on the strings ...

Set apart the guitar has good ergonomics: the shape is to play as sitting upright (the body TRS end). And the guitar is trs Legris.

Another note, I thought the circular would slecteur ASEZ fragile, ultimately it is solid, and follows the curve of the hand Olympi.

ps: pay attention to the nut block-chords, do not overtighten the blockers, because me I have a pt ... I think c'tait just a pice of default with my extraordinary luck lol snif ... Anyway I prfre prvenir you.

I must say that on this point it sounds good trs:

(I Permutt the neck and bridge pickups, so that the positions are respected)
It is a versatile guitar:

The dual EMG give a good sound,

The bridge-H4A gives her a big metal (with a good distortion) with the grain for connoisseurs metallica (implied rather cold). And clear the sound is good (compared to the EMG 81 is a bit too cold for beautiful clean sounds) it's pretty slamming it enjoyable.

And with the handle H3A you can have warm clean tones, and if the couple with the simple (pos 2) was slightly more e slamming. For distortion, the sound is warmer than the bridge (neck pickup normal ^ ^)

-The simple sounds good, it is to be a micro strat GP, it's true a good single coil sound of snapping, but hey the body is mahogany, you will not be slamming a stratum alder or in frne ...

When you split the pickups:
sounds are more crystalline, but I'm not a fan in retrospect, positions 2 and 4 do not diffrent normment, and double double just sound better. Then it is my opinion ...

In total, we get 9 configurations of microphones (with 4 good taste my 1, 2, 3, 5 non Splitt), the three EMG are good, many people want to change them for active EMG (81, 86 and tt that stuff) but I do not think this is useful, then it's got a question, it's true that 81 is more than potatoes, but it was the same when the EMG ... And then we must change to have only three assets with impdence and everything, and then was expensive and then ... that's it

I use this guitar for beginners in July 2006, and I was lucky because the Lag AF200 had just arrived to be placed in storage, a fact that I got in a week.

I prfre in the scratches, that's the beauty of the table and sound. What I like least? I would say that Floyd has the jumpers a bit too sharp: when I used many strings break often enough ... Otherwise no further problem since I spent two hours sanding with sandpaper to watch ^ _ ^ '

And I changed the 2 hambucker room and the sound is better for metal tones, the bridge is more powerful but the handle is just as well for clean sounds.

DCID before I order it I tried a lot of metal guitar, the one that was for me the best qualitprix: for that price it was a nice guitar with good pickups and good versatility (even if I was looking at a guitar dpart mtalleux but said that metalheads n'tait not eclectic?).

In the end I advise you if you find a metal Gratt. But try it before! Finally, if you can ...