Lâg Arkane Flamed AF200
Lâg Arkane Flamed AF200

STC-Shaped Guitar from Lâg belonging to the Arkane 200 series.

marco_hurtinside marco_hurtinside
Publié le 06/07/07 à 05:11
Bolt Maple (Hard Rock Maple), fixed by four metal inserts
• Guide reinforcement body / rosewood neck, proprietary system Lâg
• Indian Ebony fingerboard
• 24 jumbo frets
• Mechanical Lâg high-precision
• setting spindle double meaning
• Body: Solid Mahogany
• flamed maple top
• 2 humbuckers + 1 single coil pickup EMG HZ (H4A-neck, mid-S3, FH3A-bridge)
• Floyd Rose type tremolo
• 1 volume + 1 tone with Push-Pull splitter for the humbucker in single
• Selectable microphone 5-position ergonomic circular
• Black finish hardware
• High gloss

Here? no reviews for this magnificent Arkane AF200 black shadow, will I be the only one with this little jewel of technology? I can always dream ...
In any case, it is an almost unbeatable value for money, what is most striking is the remarkable finish. the guitar is not very heavy despite the mahogany body (because the mahogany is very heavy, the lucky holders will confirm gibson LP).
The neck is very thin and very smooth ideal for playing fast even if I find a little too pti plat.Le only downside on the handle is that it does not really dropped the low E string is too close to the edge and it is not uncommon to find it on the angle of the handle side of a cargo when the plate too much, you've missed? it does not matter is not importance.L access is to treble is a breeze given the enormous horns of the bete.Le licensed floyd rose tremolo is very suitable and pulls right, however atention to the Wammy Barr is a bit fragile, three months g completely crushed gum and there is a huge game between the rod and the floyd, which earned me a little visit to the luti (so avoid the dive bombing was the Van Hallen). The EMG pickups, which have the reputation of being Bourin pickups surprised me with their versatility, plus the presence of a single coil in the middle is EXCELLENT for clean sounds, it should be noted when even a slight souffle.Les two humbuckers are splitables, you lose power but it gains in finesse

I do not see what you can not play with this guitar (apart from classical and flamenco course). I, who have the habit of speaking in all the styles I find my story! Even if we guess it has rather a metal direction, the vast extent of microphones and sound easy to play the race can both play the blues, jazz, rock, fusion, shred, rock, funk and why not pop too. The humbuckers send potatoes for distos of barbarians but keep a very even nete definition saturation.Les very clean sounds are very warm in the bass and treble in highly crystalline, perfect anything! The handle end and the very low relative timber volume provides acute and generally sounds slightly sustain limit (when a model has a neck-Arkane ??...)

I have the beast for three months and so far nothing disappoints me.
His look fabulous is super original (the change of Ibanez models that possess 80% of metalheads). For a little over 700E we can say that LAG does not roll! The quality of the wood and finish are dropped superiors has moyenne.J 've tried many models in the same genre such as Ibanez or Jackson that I found very average, but his is a matter of taste, I opted for the GAL because versatility of its manufacturing quality, it is a shame in frabriqué Chine.Je puts 9 / 10 because nothing is perfect