Lâg AK 100
Lâg AK 100

STC-Shaped Guitar from Lâg belonging to the Electrane series.

theWacko theWacko
Publié le 04/28/07 à 15:21
Made in Asia,
Birch (?!!)
24 frets,
and split two humbuckers and a single lag
floyd rose tremolo MODEL
+ volume push / pull, a tone, a 5-way switch
saddle block chords ...

The handle is a vritable highway, not bad at all for the shred of a THE FIRST dernire the cargo, but ...
MODELS by comparing with higher-end, I find the handle less comfortable, less warm.
the guitar is well trslgre no balance problem of the cot.

I play mainly on the No. mtal axis, with some drapes in thrash,
humbuckers and help ensure a good old heavy well, even if it is not ecstasy.
I play with a Hartke GT60 that can justify the cleans, but useless to think of other amlis: they are dsastreux (and clean)! this guitar is really versatile, it's hard to be, but only for the hard

I use dsormais for a year and a half (dja?) And I love the look, essentially, and being able to provide my style on a lot of amps
Actually, I have not tried many other guitars before buying it, I was looking for and t love at first sight
qualitprix the report is good enough, but could still be better (400)

With experience, j'conomiserais longer to buy a premium MODEL,
and without floyd because even if it allows a more large variety in the game, it gene to lower the guitar tunings serious (the group should play in C, but I always gene and the world we play in R instead)