Lâg Arkane Prestige AP2000
Lâg Arkane Prestige AP2000
Ephélides Ephélides
Publié le 10/15/08 à 11:51
Value For Money : Poor
Franaise the manufacture of quality are dtails dja dcris below.
Only problem, the slecteur (I do not put 10 because a) I have for over a year but the ds dpart he took the game and I rsolu the problem by making two points of glue at the screws and the small nut that secures the arm slecteur. For a guitar of this price even when it lightweight.
If not for anything else reported.

The handle is gnial, the guitar is lgre and push out the body.
The woods used are beautiful trs, finishing irrprochable.
When empty, it rings. So once a branch ....

It offers a wide range of sounds trs via various combinations.
The pickups are trs effective substain the top is a real pleasure!

I've had a year to purchase RALIS my 40 years.
Before I played on a Start of the 70 but since I touch the Lag, I do not use more.
Price lev course, but playing guitar for 26 years and over with jou DIFFERENT MODELS, I have enough perspective to say that it's really a beautiful guitar. I do not regret my purchase.