Lâg MG 100
Lâg MG 100
rhum1rock rhum1rock
Publié le 09/30/05 à 01:20
Guitar Designed in France, manufactured in Asia, two microphones over a simple double, 22 frets, 5 position selector, one volume and two Tone ... of a conventional type strat!

This is my first electric guitar ... and it is impeccable! The handle is enjoyable, it is not too heavy (at least for me ...), agreements pass without forcing, the highs are available ... no complaints!

Playing mainly saturated bridge pickup I use a lot that provides really ... for punk, metal and even rock of the 70 nickel ... other good microphone is not too saturated to ask them ... In gre clean it really well too! I play on a Marshall MG10, but I had the opportunity to play on a nickel frankly MG100 and ben!

I use it for over a year and a 230 I think it's better to have dr! Before I DCID I test a stagg, an Ibanez, a storm ... I think I'm the right choice! Exclente guitar for beginners, Polyval, enjoyable ... A guitar that I will never sell all that by changing the pickups, I think it can devenire a true guitar pro!