LTD Elite Horizon-III NT Elite

Gotoh Magnum Lock Tuners
Gotoh TOM Bridge
Seymour Duncan Custom-5 (B) & Jazz (N) pickup
Control: Master Volume, Master Tone, 3-Way Toggle

Note that the microphones are splitable.

This was the configuration so I was looking for me max score.

Very light guitar. The body is thin (I like playing with a sg in the shape of a super strat). Handle very nice and access to acute is painless.

Access to portards and toggle switch is ideal. These are accurate and being able to be able to split the pickups is really convenient.

The overall quality of the instrument is impressive. From my point of view it is better finished than my ESP M-II.

I was looking for basically a guitar that could be comfortable playing blues / rock / hard rock. Finally I got no problem typing in the greasy metal. She sustain as good as my ESP M-II. Besides, I still do not believe it is a LTD so the sound quality is excellent in all the styles that interest me.

I get to have a wonderful clean sound with both pickups combined. In bridge sound is incisive but keeps a "soul", it sounds not cold at all despite the alder body. Level handle, I particularly appreciate making small slow blues with a really good sound definition nickel.

The only complaint is that sometimes I would like a bit more power with the micro bridge when I play metal but I think it is the habit of playing with blackouts. If not for the other style that is as a letter to the Post Office (Switzerland: p).

This guitar is a marvel. I have the weight advantage of a SG, the quality of finish of ESP and sound quality ... well my time a high end guitar.

I still find it hard to get used to the idea that it is not written ESP on the head of the guitar as its features are great. And she is beautiful, that you ask?

It has been 5 months since I played with. I would return later to adjust my judgment if it changes.