LTD KH-202
LTD KH-202

KH-202, STC-Shaped Guitar from LTD in the Kirk Hammett series.

MGR/Steve H. 08/18/2004

LTD KH-202 : MGR/Steve H.'s user review

« ESP KH-202 LTD »

• Partager
I bought this guitar for $450.00 on MusiciansFriend.com. I really love the guitar and I also like Metallica (Old Metallica). It was a must buy.

There are a lot of things I like about this guitar. First, I like the look, everything is BLACK! I mean everything it looks awesome! Also, I like the Floyd Rose Floating Tremolo you can perform awesome divebombs and stay in tune! The tone is awesome it sounds just like Metallica. The EMG-HZ pickups are cool too.

The only thing I don't like about it is the amount of time it takes to change the strings. Its cool though its really worth it!!!

The guitars got a Basswood Body and Neck, it has an awesome Rosewood fretboard. It is a Bolt on neck construction. With a licensed Floyd Rose.

The Bottom Line is, if you need a nice signature electric guitar and love Metallica, but don't have much cash, buy this guitar. Also, if you need new strings for it, I would prefer the DR Black Beauties, they are black coated strings and go great with the guitars stealthy look.