< Tous les avis LTD M-1000FM

Grover Tuners
Floyd Rose Bridge 1000 Series
EMG 81 (B) / 81 (N) Active could
Finish: STBLK

A handle super nice but super fine, the finest of all my guitars! Even so thin that ultimately not that easy to play!

The strings are fairly close to each other and suddenly (probably due to lack usual) fingers are planted rope!

The frets are medium in size and are well adjusted.

Access to acute poses no problem with the configuration set-Thru.

The Floyd ... The Best! ! !

Ergonomics for easy handling! Light, perfectly balanced, you do not feel it! !

All excellently done, it's super clean.

The general line of the guitar is a Stratocaster with head thrown back! It is actually quite conventional without really original, sober, wise!

That almost no swearing in the Metal (digress from time to time to free jazz or blues ... but Metal!:)) The sound is simply fabulous!
I know the EMG 81 in Bridge, a BC Rich Warlock NJ Deluxe, which I find not too bad (finally) but he would prefer a 85 in neck warm wishes! Well, the EMG 81 in neck Crame that the fire of God! Not as warm and round 85 but the temperature's right, it's brilliant, brilliant! Really made for metal, it's great!

By clean, I liked but no less serious, it will not be the first use!

Superb guitar flawless finish, a good scratch.

It is for the Metal and I think the small fingers virtuoso! :))
A brilliant sound, brilliant! Enough to satisfy most of metalheads metalheads metalheads but brighter than dark!

Only, the line appears to me as banal, conventional, without personality! My reference is BC RICH! But if it wants you buy a BC RICH BC RICH!

But there it is, I've had it Wednesday, 18/04/2011! After waiting for an opportunity with a Red M300, M400 Black hesitated for a price in hand and the M1000, which always seemed too expensive, I finally falls by chance on the M1000 at a price of loufer! Less expensive than the cheapest models in hand and cheaper than the M300 New! Incredible! Neither one nor two, I command presto (and too bad for the wallet, such a price is dark!).

And then I tell myself that maybe it is not new or there is bug somewhere! Two days later, I called the store that reassures me about the model but they had a problem with the price (an error). Nevertheless they assume, the order had been made, they still send me (although sold at a loss)! Crazy! A week later I receive, nickel!

Ben Well, now I have, one more to my collection.

We will use what I shoot! ?

Images linked to this review

• photo