< Tous les avis Maya (guitar) Stratocaster
Maya (guitar) Stratocaster
ludovicloco ludovicloco

«  A body "plates" that sounds »

Published on 09/28/10 at 01:46
The story: I found a flea stick Squier Stratocaster Lefthanded Chinese pleased me (25 more), I rcupr two microphones Jap Fender Stratocaster and a Gibson 490 T and finally got a mate over a body that transmit strat Maya ds his garage for 15 years against any dfonc plated painted, repainted like the "barbaric" and finally a vibrato Squier 10.
I adapted it all together (wedges, pte woods and everything .....). I left the body as it is: a mix of color pte wood sunburst rest of pumice and wood.

Channel ProFill modern type rather flat, to love. bof cargo properly varnished, just right. I sometimes get the impresion that he does nail 1 / 2 times.
ergonomics, well, it's a Start ...

Then l: dfonce this guitar, I use bcp least my jap strats and deluxe U.S. since. With the config 2 singles, 1 double, she Dchira carrment. Ds used all styles (except the bulk metal which chih).

This guitar sounds better plated cons in all strata Coren, China and Mexico that I could try, as well as my strat Japan reissue 54 in massive, unbelievable.

I left that to find his baby sister ....
Note maintenance account price, recess, about 190