Nash Guitars S57
énée10_2 énée10_2
Publié le 02/25/10 à 03:14
Guitar factory in the USA by Jim Nash, a former Fender custom shop.
Bridge Floyd classic, a button Mapple, 24 frets, 3 single coil pickups Lollar, one volume and two tones. We are in the classic Stratocaster. Little originality coupled Nash in a tone bridge pickup, something rare in fender.
Guitar exudes quality is the relic trsraliste. It is not customized series but each instrument.
The wood is dry, which confer the guitar a great rsonance.

The neck profile and V, but remains quite broad. The grip is excellent for blues solos and big rock. But Schreder will can be a bit slow.
The guitar is trslgre (well I have LP so the contrast is empty for me), the balance is perfect sitting or standing. CASC to treble is a real pleasure and we obtain easily sound quality.

It's a guitar blues / rock in all its splendor. The pickups Lollar couple key professional standard and dry wood ragit happily in heavy attacks or small COCOT. The solos going extremely well. It is the sound between Hendrix and Rory Gallhager the sonority. The Intrets is the versatility of the 5 posistion switch.
Defines one could sound like a Fender Start Telecaster with accents. Less than the sound of slamming Texas but more biting than conventional strat.
I play on a small lamp piphone an ts, an aspen and a master vox wha wha. This layer is ground, but availing oneself of a ral originality. It is trsractive the touch of the musician. She plays in the course of CS Fender, price and less (1850 euros new).

I use it for a month now. I was looking for a stratum of high-end. I tried CS Fender (the 57 I was bluffing, but Euro 4700 ...), and Suhr (good guitars but I got too modern) and a tribute to Rory from Fender yet (excellent but its a look that does not suit me). I conquered.
I was hesitating with a rosewood fingerboard, excellent with clear sound but a little too clean to crunch.
I would do because that choice between a CS 3000 or 4000 euros and a quality equivalent to Nash 1800, I do not see why hesitating.
It's a guitar character, the report qualitprix exceptional.
I will test in the studio on a vox and a marshall consquent next week and update my review then, but I doubt to be of.
So try to urgently (There are quite a few Pigalle).