Sx Guitars SST LTD2  Ash limited edition

Chinese manufacturing.
Ash body
AAA flamed maple neck
21 frets.
The trussrod is reinforced by a rod rosewood
Any standard of a stratum
The assembly is very beautiful. Seriously, beautiful work.
There is a defect that the plastic nut and a little mechanical cradingue really not terrible (holding agreement poor).

Ergonomics is a stratum. A classic that has proven itself and which can not be denied.

The handle is very nice. This is not a highway, but it's a very nice stick!

Nothing to blame on this side

For audio, see below

Bought on a whim after seeing a demo!
I never managed to ring a strat far, and I told myself that having the correct air, it could be the opportunity to confront the new stratum for cheap.

I play a Fender Dual Showman redknobs, and with this guitar, I use only effect a Hardwire RV-7 Digital Reverb.

Well I was not expecting such a big slap!

They managed to reproduce the sound Fender for less than 150 €! Incredible!
All sounds typical of the stratum are there.

The most impressive thing was when I started attacking the Mark Knoplfer (Mais. n'dediou .. Oh! But it's the same sound!).

Funk, soul, blues, clear sound, the sound of the stra is here!

Not the best for his saturated. It gives a very nice rock sound, but not really ideal for the metal.
in crunch, it's very good too.

The original pickups are great. Not worth going to change.
The frequencies are balanced.

There is no lack of bass, as on many copies of strata, the highs are slammin not "cling cling"

To consolidate the test, I put in the hands of my guitarist (Much better than me) and I mix the synth, and everything goes perfectly in a mix!

And the momentum is there.

He stayed on my ass too, because he has a Fender U.S. and that he did not scratch noiches $ 130 might sound like his Fender. (And I can tell you he is frank regarding the guitars, so for him, a guitar is crap, he says bluntly)

Frankly, its side, it's perfect!

It's been 2 months since I use it.
I tried many strata before, Fender commme copies. I also had a Hohner st59 ATN does not happen at the ankle.

This is the perfect complement to my Jackson Soloist.

What I like most:
- The finish overall very good
- Sound-dropping
- Comfort very correct

What I like least:
- The original mechanical evil that take the agreement
- The saddle very cheap.

The quality / price is the craziest I've ever vu.C is indecent, and it took a hit in the face to Fender and other brands that make the stratum to a higher price for equivalent quality.

With experience, I would do this choice. There was a purchase "test", and I'm now a convert to SX!

Images linked to this review

• photo