Transfer Stratocaster Us Series
Transfer Stratocaster Us Series
tiep tiep
Published on 01/13/05 at 04:03
Start shape guitar, 2 pickups single, a double
vintage vibrato bridge type ..

Personally, I find the handle very nice, the guitar is fairly well balanced, not too heavy (lighter than a Start ... and a lot lighter than my tv lol)
a pleasure

This guitar comes straight from the space ...
1500 F at the time for such good quality I have ever seen!
you just have him change his microphone for sounds a little hollow, dry, closer to the stratum, the pickups are not bad, but hey, he has had to save money on this ball scratching at 1500 ..
twice is okay for my taste
I will flank him out a little sh4 for fun (and if the heart tells me is because I like small HS6 Bourines a little) in acute and microphones fender 54 in severe and medium
whatever it may be an imbalance
worse and not yours, a kit gilmour ... it's a bit expensive, but the guitar deserves
on a tube amp, it's a pleasure, even with the original pickups
crunch it well as it should (the sound is a little too round to play the srv, will change the pickups ..)

Quality / price!
I think the guitar no longer produced (well if it is still made, give me the address of the mag that sells;))
I would do this choice?
pffff ...
is not one that should have been buying it 2 or 3 !!!!!