Transfer Stratocaster Performer Série USA
Transfer Stratocaster Performer Série USA
docjamel docjamel
Published on 12/23/04 at 05:12
-This is a series stratocaster Performer United States therefore made in the USA
-It is equipped with three microphones and simple handle is 22 boxes
Vibrato is-type Wilkinson
-1 Adjusting volume, 2 tone, 1 pickup selector
-This guitar has a neck wide enough but nevertheless remains very playable

-The handle is tough enough to play but once settled, it may be quite adequate and comfortable
-Access to treble is very comfortable
-This guitar is very light, perfect for long rehearsals standing but it also facilitates the play on stage. The weight is well distributed
-Easily obtained a good sound, tone knobs are very effective

-I have a varied musical repertoire and the guitar responds strongly to its versatility in musical styles I'm looking for. Its sounds are perfect for Ska, blues, reggae, but it is also the draw sheet to alternative rock, grunge see.
-I play a Line 6 Spider stack, and the combination of the two instruments chameleons satisfies me.
-The sounds are varied, as mentioned above but clear dominance type Fender and snapping to the devil. The three pickups are single worthy of the brand's famous Leo. A real treat for the frenzied rhythm.
-On this guitar, there is no sound that I particularly hate. However, it must still be wary of the importance of mediums and psychics in high settings. However, once properly adjusted, the range of sounds appears to be very rhythmic and very satisfying.

-It has been four years since I played on this guitar and I am fully satisfied.
"I likes nice color and feel of the game and sounds quite good.
The price-quality ratio is excellent as judged by the quality of its pickups and tones available. The finish is very well done.
A good guitar that appears ideal as second or as scratching guitar for beginners.