Yamaha EG112U
Yamaha EG112U

EG112U, STC-Shaped Guitar from Yamaha.

BadLink 07/03/2005

Yamaha EG112U : BadLink's user review

• Partager
Made in Indonesia, 22 frets, 2 single coil and 1 humbucker, vintage vibrato bridge, 5-position pickup selector, volume and CONTRL Tone Saddle handle screwed

The handle is enjoyable trs, acute at the CHAC is very easy and you can play UNTIL last frets without much difficulty trs ergonomics is good, weight is r sonable and trs form is enjoyable, whether for a play stand or sit, you get a good sound very easy thanks to the handle trs enjoyable.

It is well suited to my style of music, I play with a marshall MG15CDR overdrive channel mode, you get a sound that can range from the blues until the fat saturation through the old to the saturation or the ACDC classic play any of the songs, I love the treble as they sound easy and enjoyable to play trs.

I use it for 2 years, I love its easy to play with the treble all with serious enjoyable, I have several SSAI MODEL This category but in guitar for beginners wishing to s 'and this report amliorer qualitprix I did not get any better. In the same context s'amliorer beginners wishing and wanting a versatile guitar I remake the same choice.