Yamaha Pacifica PAC112M
Yamaha Pacifica PAC112M

Pacifica PAC112M, STC-Shaped Guitar from Yamaha in the Pacifica series.

MGR/Chuck 11/09/2004

Yamaha Pacifica PAC112M : MGR/Chuck's user review

« Yamaha Pacifica 112M »

• Partager
Since I own this guitar for abot 3 years now, I thought it was about time I gave it some kind of review. I purchased this guitar in a local store in Osijek,Croatia and payed about $300. I did not own an electric guitar before that, so a friend of mine who owned the store recomended this guitar.

I wanted an afordable strat style guitar,and that was exactly what I have got. I like almost everything about this axe, specialy the fact that if you drop like I did it doesnt brake up.

Like I sad, I like almost everything.I dont like the buzz of the single coil pickups,but all in all this is a sweet guitar.

Here are the specs:

- Diecast Chrome Tuners

- White Pickguard

- Vintage Style Chrome Tremolo

- Black Finish

The quality is realy good. There were no blemishes on the finish, and the guitar came with a wrench for neck adjustement.

I love this guitar because of its good construction, the sound and the features. It stays in tune for a long time and its humbucker pickup has a real thrash metal like sound. This axe is ideal for Iron Maiden type of rifs and solos! If you are a beginer buy it. Later on you can upgrade it. I will probably replace the pickups,but I will still use this guitar in live situations because it feals like a strat and looks like it too!