Yamaha Pacifica PAC812V
Yamaha Pacifica PAC812V

STC-Shaped Guitar from Yamaha belonging to the Pacifica series.

hatimos hatimos
Publié le 11/25/07 à 08:03
Like the previous opinion except that the bridge of my own (bought a nice fanzinien) was replaced by Wilkinson, (which costs 150 euros).
I want to say that the quality of the instrument is exemplary.

The handle is very nice, apparently it is made of one piece of wood.
the key is very flat the frets are very good too.
the mechanics are extra spertzel I change a string in 30 seconds with it. access to acute is very good and the guitar is played both sitting and standing strat format requires.

I play a little bit of everything, the lutterie the guitar is excellent with high quality wood and good microphones.
I mounted with Dean Markley strings 11-52, with it on the neck pickup I get a good sound for blues srv.
it's a guitar that has a lot of attack sound very strat lens type and there are actually a telecaster sound in middle position and micro mileu easel.
I love all the sounds of the guitar, I'm playing the riff with that throws cold shot.

I use it for a month is a guitar that I will keep up to what I've completely erased the frets I love it.
I paid 400 euros a friendly price wilkinson with his easel, it was almost new.
value for money is excellent, she dethroned us some models priced twice élevé.J 'hesitant at first between a fender light ash and this one, and I do not regret having chosen the yamaha.
I would do without hesitation that choice