Voxengo Updates MSED & Tube Amp
Voxengo has updated the free MSED (v2.3) and Tube Amp (v2.2) plug-ins.
- Fixed a wrong hiding of the "Ch Swap" and "Mid Mute" switches.
Tube Amp v2.2:
- "Radial" knob mode can be now disabled completely.
- "Off-Line Render" indication added.
- Knob read-outs now require a single click for keyboard entry.
- Occasional crashes in WaveLab and other hosts fixed.
- Host sample rate switch-related problem fixed.
- Minor visual improvements implemented.
- Plug-in initial loading time reduced.
- The "VST Function Sync" global switch was added that fixes crashes in some hosts (i.e. Tracktion).
- Parameter automation on AU Mac OS X now shows real parameter values.
- Preset "update" function implemented in the preset manager.
- The "No Multi-Channel Operation" global switch was added that fixes incompatibility with some non-VST2.3 compliant VST hosts.
Viewers of this article also read...
- WOK Cromina String Machine WOK has announced that, after more than one year of development, Cromina String Machine, a physical modeling recreation of the electronic strings sound of the '60s and '70s, will be released this month.
- VSL Vienna Choir Vienna Symphonic Library has announced the release of Vienna Choir, a new Vienna Instrument that offers the human voice as a virtual instrument.
- Maize Soft Releases Maize Sampler 2.0 Maizesoft has announced the release of version 2.0 of Maize Sampler, a cross-platform tool for sound developers to create sample-based virtual instruments - it's a stand-alone application for Windows and Mac OS X that enables you to create (generate / export) VST and Audio Unit instrument plug-ins.