DiMarzio DP415 Area '58
DiMarzio DP415 Area '58
gomgomtou gomgomtou
Publié le 03/18/10 à 07:12
I use it for 2 months now, and I'm thrilled. More than background noise, but the pure sound of a single microphone! I come back yet is extremely dynamic, warm, brilliant, he has reacted really well to the attack mediator: And all this without buzz!

I am a regular single, I have 3 Stratocaster, a Fender CUSTOM SHOP 57/62 mounted, another with Suhr V60 (some say it is the best single microphone), and the last with Seymour Duncan SSL-1 . It's simple, I have almost the same sound as my Suhr, without background noise. The DiMarzio Area 58 is even paying the luxury of being less noisy than the V60 in the bridge position.

With the experience I would do this choice. I'll take a set to mount on my stratum instead of Seymour Duncan SSL-1. This mic has no default for me.

THIS IS A MICRO kill, I did not have nearly the same sound with my Suhr ... Bravo Dimarzio.