Kami Micros Route 66
Dominique Le Bars Dominique Le Bars
Publié le 04/11/10 à 02:31

The pickups are warm in the guitar for 4 days ..
Pass the first impression bizarre genre:
Wed .... it is Passeo my guitar?
It is I who made this sound s?
It me took ten hours for me to get used to.
The verdict is nevertheless have fallen:
Terrible.
I have the impression to have a Strat U.S. vintages in good hands!
With a little more than the violin of the ibanez.
It sounded 27 years with my character on marshal valevastate
The bridge pickup (a lead bridge) is (on my guitar anyway) lgre undergo a correction in the high qual and apply it to the knob, otherwise I find it a little aggressive.
Position 2 (bridge + middle strat 60 ')
We are surfing the knophler golden and transparent with lots of dynamic crunch.
Position 3 (the 60's Strat) A position that I 've never used because GENERALLY pretty mediocre on the guitars that I've had, takes some time for him to find his place but I seems quite workable.
generous and right ..
Position 4 (Start + 60's route66), while the attention: a vamp!
A blend of velvet with glitter in adjuncts, beautiful bass deep and broad: Happiness!
Finally, the 5 (the Route 66 only)
True sound of a blues crunch:
Porreux, dynamic rusty and dirty as we love them!
The sound that you tu you in tapping the shoulder ..
Very rich spectrum:
Turning him into the medium rather you had the sound of Stevie Ray Vaughan
I could not get back my old pickups, even if it did not sound bad at all.
Oh I forgot!
The destabilization accumulate more at beginners:
Saturated front I 've THAT sound saturbr /> Now in saturated I have the sound congested and its clear the interior of this one!
I 'd never seen it before, that is very curious beginners but that is what gives it its dynamic microphones to when you play solo.
Suddenly the fun of playing is dcupl.
Sylvain thank you!