Tornade MS Pickups Strat ’60s Serie L
Tornade MS Pickups Strat ’60s Serie L
phaesis phaesis

«  Best kit HSS ... exceptional! Perfect! 25/20! »

Publié le 06/03/13 à 06:17
After making a single Type 60's Stratocaster (80 € including postage) to develop Neck position on a Steinberger I took the time to try it long enough ... two months ... for my mind to ask Marc a second single micro stratocaster Type 60's to put in the middle position and a double in bridge position ... (190 € including shipping) and frankly the result exceeds my expectations ... I explained my desire to Marc ... the first single had already fooled me compared to all the microphones that I could use, but there's three microphones are balanced transparent, powerful, but able to stay clear if necessary! All positions 1 to 5 are used and different ... I had never heard such a serious HSS kit I have ever played and God knows it's been a long time! So to all those who find that their sound is not this ... not that, do like me! stop buying all the pedals to find the sound and begin to acquire a micro MS Tornado and then we'll talk! Why the test micro Stratocaster Type 60's ... I wanted to change my SSL1 that I found too like that, not quite like it short, it did not suit me and I had already tried different manufacturers such as EMG, SD and BKP and microphones Kami who are in the same vein as MS Tornado!
With microphones Tornado we enter another dimension ... no noise, no feedback .... at first it's a little unsettling limit because I did not too used the volume knob and tone are as useful as there are useful and can vary THE sound in a very subtle way, the microphone is a dynamic LA slap! Tornado ... The price is more than acceptable quality seen THE SOUND! TORNADO microphones ... they are really their name these pickups! Marc is more comprehensive, friendly and patient so great side benefit! In addition it comes from our hexagon and it sounds! Like what no need to go far to find happiness! For me this is THE best kit HSS ever tried!! Congratulations Marc! I also think to change some of my other guitars with your microphone! I'll get back to you! Thank you for everything!