Blue Sky Exo 2.1
Blue Sky Exo 2.1
funkydad funkydad
Publié le 10/28/09 à 09:11
- What characteristics have motivated your choice?
I needed a configuration with HP satellite to a small but serious rendering "thick".
control a "remote" and the overall volume of the chamber was more

- For what purpose?
mini home studio (amateur) + listening to music on PC

-What configuration?
Quad-core PC + Audio Kontrol 1 Native Instruments + Blue Sky Exo 2.1 + keyboard + midi guitar + bass + mic
The configuration is almost perfect ...
the "remote" for cable entries and to control the overall volume and subwoofer level is very useful.
I say "almost" because ... of all the switch is not on the remote ... but on the box!
Remain positive, this allows you to discover the hidden dust every time you want to turn on / turn off all ;-)

I just got it, and I have not enough experience to qualify her finely rendered.

For those who have listened, I found a shop close to the sound Mediadesk the same mark.
the stereo image seems very good
I find the clean sound, fairly neutral and a good dose level subwoofer perfectly complements the spectrum.

I use the EXO for 1 day

the only downside for now is the switch in the box.

I stress the HP required small size. I tried several solutions 2.0 to 5 inches ... ... Mediadesk then drove me to find a dealer to listen to the EXO (configuration sufficient for my needs and more accessible).

In short, the difference from 2.0 to 5 inches is huge ... even the big slap! ... We are well aware that only a 2.1 can make config "without force" (and no damage other frequencies) of severe soft and enveloping.

EXO is the solution to 400 euros (in some tho .... in germany) ... which seems a bit expensive when compared to a 2.0 solution but is not the end when compared to other solutions 2.1 monitoring.
At build quality, it sounds very serious.

for now I am completely satisfied for my home studio use and listening to music on pc.

A bientot can be for an update of my opinion.

---------------- ---------------- Update on 28/10/09

After less than a year, the sound of crackling and then "poof" ... nothing ... go back to the studio ... I turn ... even cracking then "poof" nothing ... ...
I received a brand new one in return ... after less than a year ... same process ... (puff-crackle-KO)
I have this damn tired (KO 3 times !)... I'm trying to make me do an exchange with something else.

the product is not reliable ... shame ...!